WGI Sport of the Arts is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Customer Relationship Manager to work in our Dayton, Ohio, headquarters. The job functions in a small office in a highly collaborative environment under the supervision of the Director of Operations. Candidates should embrace our mission to inspire and educate young people worldwide through unparalleled competitions and events with the spirit of inclusion, personal development, and community.
WGI is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion with a diverse team of employees and welcomes individuals’ unique contributions regardless of race, disability, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In this full-time position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with hundreds of participating groups, identifying opportunities for business growth, and providing clear communication. This position involves a large amount of electronic record keeping and resolving customer concerns. This position involves implementing policies to retain customers, gain new ones, and ensure overall organizational satisfaction.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist participants with membership and event questions and accessing online accounts
- Maintain registrations for all events
- Maintain the general office email accounts
- Internal and external communication
- Create and distribute materials and documentation of procedures
- Crafting and scheduling mass email communications
- Manage compliance documentation for participants
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations
- BS degree or certification but will consider work experience with proven results
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office with an emphasis in Excel and Word
- SalesForce experience is preferred
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- High level of written communication skills
- High level of organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have initiative and be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective collaboration skills
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with organization stakeholders
- Ability to recognize and keep confidential information
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrate critical decision-making
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary history via email to Bart Woodley, Director of Operations at email@example.com.