COLOR GUARD INSTRUCTOR
CLOSING DATE: Open until Filled
• High School Diploma or Accredited General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
• Experience teaching and performing in color guard
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• DCI/WGI performance and/or teaching experience (preferred)
• Must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting check prior to starting employment
Help run afternoon rehearsals for winter season.
Maintain equipment inventory and care of guard equipment and uniforms
Help supervise students at all rehearsals, contests, or events
Participate in staff meetings and special events as assigned
Maintain reliable and regular attendance
Recruit color guard members
Attend practices, performances, contests, and games as assigned
Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Guards
Pay will be based on experienced of candidate.