Website Lebanon High School
The Lebanon High School Marching Band is looking for a motivated, organized, and dynamic individual to lead the guard program. The marching band will be competing in MSBA Class 5A in the Fall. Winter guard positions will be posted at a later date with the successful candidate receiving one of two winter positions.
The Guard Director will be responsible for duties including, but not limited to the following.
- Be in attendance for all summer and school year rehearsals.
- Be in attendance for all football games.
- Be in attendance for all contests.
- Be in attendance for all parades/public performances.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Bands.
Applications can be submitted via the link below. Any questions can be sent to the Director of Bands at sersion.andrew@lebanon schools.org.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org