The I AM WGI: Future Leaders Program (FLP) aims to lay the groundwork for the mentorship of young leaders from the performer ranks of WGI. This program is a comprehensive mentorship and leadership opportunity for highly qualified young people from the performer ranks of WGI.
Exceptional Candidates will demonstrate:
- A passion for leadership and community service.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- Self-drive and motivation.
- A desire to “pay it forward” to their younger generation.
- A willingness to consider new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- The ability to navigate current technology and communication platforms.
Candidates must be:
- Affiliated with a WGI Ensemble from the United States or a member of an Ensemble affiliated with an official WGI Circuit Partner or International Event Partner at the time of application.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age when they submit their application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the program without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If approved for the program, all candidates must agree to enroll in and complete a WGI sanctioned SafeSport training course as well as complete all requirements as set forth by the WGI Volunteer Policies and Agreements.
Acceptance into the Future Leaders Program can be for 1 to 3 years. At the conclusion of each year, an FLP member, in good standing, may continue their membership by communicating to the FLP Administrator their intent. The program is designed to take a member through the steps of leadership in a 3-year plan; however, we understand the commitment of time and energy varies from person to person and welcome energetic and passionate candidates for 1, 2, or 3 years.
Please complete the form below to apply for the WGI Future Leaders Program!