In cooperation with local hotels and powered by SiteSearch Group Travel, group directors and fans will now be able to shop for their championship housing needs with one click.
The new WGI Championship Housing Service will feature:
- View real-time hotel room inventory, price, and amenities (breakfast, etc.)
- Instant confirmation of your reservation
- Manage your hotel list entirely online; change your reservations as needed
- Flexible, no cancellation fee policy up to 30 days before your stay
- Eliminates individual agreements with hotels that contain expensive attrition clauses
- Hotels near all competition sites (UD Arena, Nutter Center, Cintas Center, BB&T Arena)
- No booking fees
The WGI World Championships is the most significant event in the Miami Valley and occupies nearly all of the inventory of suitable hotel accommodations in the Dayton area. With Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky events, there is a growing need to recruit hotel properties in those areas for groups desiring to be near those contest sites. Approximately 12,000 hotel room nights are utilized by participants and fans throughout two championship weekends.
SiteSearch offers group travel services and reservations software to event organizers and group travel coordinators. With more than twenty years of experience, SiteSearch is a member of the National Association of Sports Commissions, Meeting Professionals International, and a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP).
Watch for more information in the coming weeks and mark your calendars for June 1 to reserve your championship hotel.